Good evening everyone,
I've called this post sadness, because it's just how I feel. I guess it's the stillness and calmness after the last few days - we have spent the day at home. Not so funsized person had his sleepover last night to celebrate his 14th Birthday on Christmas Eve. I hardly saw any of them. But FS man said that he had a great time with his mates and gave me a hug!
Have been trying to upload pictures but for some reason it's not happening to me. Might get FS man to help me - although I actually instruct ICT in a Primary School, blogging is not something we cover, so like the children at the moment I am learning! I'll get the hang of it - eventually!
I have been reading some of the wonderful blogs on here, I follow a few, but unfortunately no one follows me yet - will try to be more creative and hope that I capture an audience, I'm sure I'm not that boring (am I?) I must admit though that some of the ones I have read are brilliant, and I could stay on all day if I had the time, just reading about others goings on. Would love to be as interesting as others on here!!
I really don't mean to be sad - will try and be more useful in future! New years resolutions coming in a day or so, so watch out!!
Hmmmmm, I can smell wine - feel a bit better already!!
Bertie xx
No comments:
Post a Comment