Well the time has flown yet again, but at least I have managed at least two posts this year!
Mr Squirrel and I have been enjoying our new Caching hobby - in fact we both think we are beginning to become obsessed with it! It doesn't seem to matter where we go, we just have to look and see if there are any Geocaches nearby that we might pick up along the way!
We have found them on paths, medium sized...
We have found small ones in bushes ....
Signed pieces of paper in the strangest of places ...
This was one of the biggest trees I have ever walked around, but there was a cache hidden inside!
We have even got my lovely daughter involved...
This has to be the funniest so far ...
This one was packed full of swaps an little treasures ...
Arrgghhh! This micro had us searching for ages... Not for the cache itself, but because I dropped the lid and we couldn't find it - Mr Squirrel single handed mowed the entire area with his hands just looking for it. I think he pulled up every blade of grass!! It did look pretty when he finished after about an hour, but we still couldn't find it! Luckily I had a spare!
Sometimes it takes ages to find these little blighters - mainly because the camouflage works so well!!
This had to be the sneakiest - a cache hidden inside a junction box!
And so the journey continues - if you should happen to spot someone rooting around in the undergrowth in a park, field, hedge, lamp post, road sign or tree near you, please pretend you haven't seen them. It is really embarrassing trying to hide what you are doing from other people without arousing suspicion!
See you soon
Bertie
No comments:
Post a Comment