Hello All!!
Isn't it strange how you think only a few weeks have past, then you suddenly realise it is actually MONTHS!
Mr Squirrel and I have started a new hobby. It began with a girl at work suggesting it, and while we have only been doing it a couple of times now, we are finding it great fun... What am I talking about I hear you cry (I don't really!)... Well, it's Geocaching - for those of you who have never heard of it, it's a kind of international treasure hunt...
Basically you need a GPS system - I use my IPhone for this - and search for caches. Which can be anything from a micro-sized cannister to a huge building - we have only found lunchbox sized ones so far, but then as I say we haven't done too much yet. Inside these cache boxes are a log book and more often than not little treasures to swap along the way.
Its certainly a great feeling when you find one, and we are enjoying it so far, plus it gets us out in the open air!
In other news... I'm thinking of changing the blog name, but there will be more on that as it happens - the name should reflect ME! As my circumstances have changed so dramatically over the last 12 months, I think I should move on with a new name for the blog - I could just start a new blog, but I love this one!
Well, hopefully will be back soon - give Geocaching a try - there is a link to me at the bottom of the page - maybe we could be cach-buddies!!
Much Love
Bertie xxx

No comments:
Post a Comment