Mr Squirrel is my whole world!

Monday, 10 January 2011

Normal service has been resumed!

Hi ho, Hi ho, it's back to work I go!

Actually have been back at work since last Wednesday, but been so busy catching up with things that I haven't had time to sit and write a message to all of you in blogland!

I have, though, been doing a little bit of crafty stuff for the first time in a long time.  Inspired by all the lovely peoples blogs I do read, I wanted to make something myself.  I apologise if I have pinched anyones idea, I'm sure I haven't and I have checked back on the ones I read to be sure, but please let me know if I have so that I can give you full credit for my design!

I love buttons - I used to have a huge collection when I was younger, but I've no idea where they went to in my non crafting wilderness.  I got just a tad excited though when I was walking around Hobby Craft which has just opened up near me when I saw a tub of buttons.  I had to buy them (honest I did), but then I had to justify my purchase by buying some felt and ribbon too!  So I have started to make this:-



And then I moved it on to:-



I have nearly finished, as this crummy, slightly out of focus picture shows!!



I intended to put a better picture on when it's finished but I just couldn't wait to show you !!

Got itchy fingers, so am going to leave off for now and finish my bunting!!

Love

Bertie x


No comments:

Follow Me On Geogaching.com

Profile for grsquirrels