Just noticed that I haven't blogged for at least 3 weeks. No photo's of any sort for even longer!
I am officially on holiday, time to finish off the decorating of the house with Christmas spirit - that's if they have it in in Tesco! Mind you I have had a wonderful last day at school - and have had some even more wonderful presents from the children in the class, from children not in the class - and not forgetting all the girls I work with! Can't wait to open them on Chrimbo morning! We have had beautiful snow here - the children have had a great time jumping around in it to keep warm!
Well again no photos, but will have to sort that matter out with ones from the garden today a bit later on..... better go feed the hungry rabble!!
Bertie x
No comments:
Post a Comment