Mr Squirrel is my whole world!

Tuesday, 27 December 2011

Counting my Blessings............

Hi all,

I am just recovering from a major panic!  I accidentally deleted my blog and couldn't get it back again!  But as you can see I managed to recover it - Thank you Blogger for the help!


This is what I nearly did!!

Anyway, back to counting my blessings.

1.  I have a wonderful, fantastic, supportive Husband.
2.  I am blessed with not only 2 beautiful children, but 2 step children and a gorgeous grandson.
3.  I have the most fantastic job that I thoroughly enjoy.  Every day is a pleasure to work.
4.  I have a wonderful group of brothers and sisters, who I definately wouldn't want to live without.  They have made me everything I am today.
5.  I have fantastic friends who are always there when I need them, I hope I am there for them just as much.
6.  I have good health, although I may moan and groan about minor ailments!
7.  I begin each day knowing that by the end of it I will still be safe and secure - something I realise not everyone in this world wakes up to.
8.  I have the freedom to be me - it saddens me to think that there are millions on this small planet of ours who will never have freedom.
9.  Whilst I am not rich, I am not poverty sticken either.  I can afford the basics in my life that make me happy and healthy.
10.  I have all my own teeth.

If I had one wish this Christmas it would be for everyone to feel as blessed as I do.

A belated Happy Christmas, and a hopeful and peaceful new year to all.


Bertie xx

No comments:

Follow Me On Geogaching.com

Profile for grsquirrels