Not only am I lazy on the blogging front, but I'm also lazy on the picture taking and keeping ideas in my head to write to you all about. So sorry!
I have had a busy week back at work - phew, after a 6 inch flood in the new classroom and the ensuing clean up and moving out to another area, we then got to move back in again two days later, so more tidying and sorting and putting away - this on top of all the new school year things to do - I'm shattered!!
One funny story, the teacher I was working with was taking an RE class, when they asked the children who God was - one little girl gingerly put up her hand and said
"Does he play in goal for Manchester United?"............
She is only 6 after all!! I love this part of my job!
The knitted squares are coming along slowly at the moment - with not having much time I am only managing a square every few days - still at least I haven't stopped doing it!
Off to my bed now - night night lovely bloggers, will be back soon - with pictures!!
Bertie xx
2 comments:
Thank you for coming to the tea party. I'm looking forward to all this cake.
You must be shattered with all that work to do. The children make the job, though, don't they.
Keep relaxing with the knitting.
Love from Mum
xx
What a cute story - children do come out with the funniest things!
Post a Comment