Oh dear, life just isn't good sometimes......... And doesn't it seem that when one thing that takes up your time finishes another comes along and takes even more time and emotional energy......
I really don't have the brain-power at the moment to put any photos on so I'm sorry if it's just plain old me just dribbling on.
Anyway, we haven't been having a good time here at Bertie Towers, we have recently had an unexpected death in the family that's rocked us a bit, and as next of kin we have an awful lot of sorting to do - including 50 years of life in one house to clear out - not nice.
I managed to get through my assessment OK - won't know for a while how long it will be before I get the results - could be a fair while yet - will definately post when I know!
What beautiful weather we are having at the moment - so warm and sunny and utterly blissful. The warm nights and light mornings have woken the birds in the garden what seems like earlier than ever before. We have a very angry Blackbird who likes to wake us early too, by shouting at us through the bedroom window - I don't mind, just wish he would hang on till about 8 in the morning!! I also wish I could speak the Blackbirds lingo, then I could understand what he is getting so cross about!!
I think this blackbird looks suitably angry!! What wakes you early in the morning?
Back soon, I hope with a more positive posting!!
Bertie xx
PS. If Mum from Mum's Simply Living reads this, I just want you to know that I did try to leave you a message about your wonderful blog, but it wouldn't post - no idea why!
PS. If Mum from Mum's Simply Living reads this, I just want you to know that I did try to leave you a message about your wonderful blog, but it wouldn't post - no idea why!
1 comment:
Hi, Mum here. Thank you for dropping by my blog. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. We have been through an unexpected death earlier on this year. It's surprising how much needs to be done and organised. I'm thinking of you at this sad time.
Love from Mum
xx
Post a Comment