Oh dear, oh my I made a boo boo!
I have happily finished my grandson's bunting and given it to my daughter when I suddenly realised that I hadn't taken any photo's of the completed article! Could kick myself really as I totally loved it. The bunting was based on my Beetle - I spent ages drawing the right shape (although I'm not sure it was totally beetle shape in the end!), cutting out what turned out to be a difficult shape to get exactly right, sewing it all together adding ribbon and buttons. I have a couple of it before it was ribboned together:
And
Then finally,
So until I can sneak into Little E's bedroom and take a photo in-situ these will have to do for a while! Think I'll have to offer my babysitting services!!
We are all suffering with colds in one form or another round here, with varying degrees of snottyness! Soon be spring, and by the way the daffodils are poking their heads through at the moment it won't be long.
We have Big E, Son in Law to be and Little E to stay for a couple of days, it's been lovely - early morning snuggles are the best don't you think. The little man is definately getting bigger and more gorgeous....... Would love to try and make him a jumper or a t-shirt type thing, but I really don't have any patience unless anyone has any suggestions on how to make a nice easy one - let me know and I may just give it a go....... At least if it doesn't work you can all have a laugh at the pictures!!
Love
Bertie xxx



1 comment:
Aren't you clever? It looks so professional.
Love from Mum
xx
Post a Comment